Symphony had recently graduated from Carrington College as a certified medical assistant. I will never forget working with her at SDC. The time we drove to Santa Cruz beach Boardwalk and got lost. Always had a good laugh no matter what. ❤, Dekater & Bobbie: Our hearts sank when we learned of Kandace passing. Take our quiz and find out. The way she carried herself and all the positive energy she radiated. She also chaired the J.F. Can you identify the famous face in uniform? Kandace was loved by many. My condolences to the children. Explore Life Stories, Offer Condolences and Send Flowers. I had the Privilege to know her on a personal level for many years. Kandace built a successful career as a Psychiatric Technician and nurse at the Sonoma Developmental Center, spending two decades treating patients at the state-run facility. Grief can be so hard, but our special memories help us cope. Suisun metal sculpture artist Chad Glashoff dies at 36 By Richard Bammer. Virginia Pauline Hosley, a prominent contributor to the cultural vibrancy of Vallejo and Benicia for more than three decades, died October 8, 2020 from complications after a fall at University Retirem In high school she was a genuine electric soul, as sweet as she was fire. Browse the most recent Vallejo, California obituaries and condolences. Mike was a lifelong 49ers and Giants fan.He was predeceased by his parents, Pete and Carole Roberts. Check out the slideshow of some of our favorite celebrities who served in the military. She also attended the University of Phoenix, studying Marriage and Family Therapy. I love you infinity. Remembering you and your loved one today and always. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. You will be missed brother. We spent a few hour together, she was a shining star. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. She was employed Times-Herald Obituaries (2001 – 2020) - Vallejo, CA A soprano, Mrs. Hosley's favorite roles were as a soloist in the Messiah and light opera, where she performed in The Student Prince, Kismet, The Desert Song, and Annie Get Your Gun. 2001 – 2020 | Times-Herald obituary and death notices in Vallejo, California. He writes the entertainment sections for the Times-Herald and The Reporter in Vacaville and occasionally news and sports. Bob, 81, was born to Robert Yuell and Cora Florence (Kinsell) Horine in Bakersfield, CA. degree in piano and voice. Share Kandace's life story with friends and family. I worked with kandace at SDC, she was an inspiration and lovely person. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Donations in Virginia P. Hosley's memory can be sent to: Save The Redwoods League, 111 Sutter Street, 11th Floor, San Francisco, CA. She went on to study music at San Jose State University, where she received a B.A. I Am Truly Devastated And Heart Broken To Hear Kandace Is No Longer With Us. We were classmates, friends and co-workers. September 9, 2020 at 2:32 p.m. ... ©2020 Legacy.com. He was a longtime Vallejo resident and had lived in Pollock Pines for several years before moving... Patricia M. McShane passed away Friday evening in a local hospital. She was full of love and spunk. Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in Vallejo, California. Been through a lot together...RIH Queen...love you. Hers was a truly beautiful soul. Kandace was an amazing woman who loved to work with her clients and had a sense of humor about life that I admired so much. As the days and weeks pass, and as you return to life's routine, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends. She will be sorely missed and always affectionately remembered.Kandace was the daughter of Hilard DeKater and Bobbie Suggs; mother of Crenshaw Taurean and Kimora Walker; former spouse of Ephraim Walker and oldest sister of Dekater and Kusinya Suggs. Guido was a lifelong resident of Solano... Long-time Vallejo resident and Arkansas native Fred McCormick passed away at home. Share Michael's life story with friends and family. Mike was a wonderful soul, a very close confidant, a well respected colleague, and most importantly one of my closes friends, and are so thankful for that. His family moved to Vallejo where Bob graduated from Vallejo High School. Kandace, who was affectionately known as "Kan-Dance" and "Auntie Dee," was born in Elkhart, IN and was a Vallejo resident for over 40 years.Kandace graduated from Vallejo High School, class of 1990, and later attended San Francisco State University, where she earned her Bachelor's degree in Psychology. Kandace was a bright light! She was born in Oakland, CA to her parents Fremont (Monty) and Aleda Hart. November 20, 2020 at 3:51 p.m. It took us 5 or 6 hours from Vallejo to get there but we didn't care we were hanging out. PUBLISHED: November 17, 2020 at 6:19 a.m. | UPDATED: November 17, 2020 at 6:29 a.m. A woman was found unresponsive after suffering from an … She was my bff big sister and she's been like my big sister ever since. Prayers out to her family members, especially her children. October 29, 2020 at 8:50 a.m. ... By Vallejo Times-Herald. We shared some good times back in the day and I am grateful we all got to spend some time together recently. He worked in the moving industry for over 40 years. We had a lot of conversations that I will forever hold dear to my heart and I will never forget. GET BREAKING NEWS IN YOUR BROWSER. She will be missed. Ronnie so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content.