I really like it and i would recommend that car to everybody. The 2016 Toyota Corolla is available in six models, as follows: Corolla CE – six-speed manual (starting MSRP: $15,995) ... About Toyota Canada Inc. Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles. Search over 5,100 listings to find the best local deals. A longer wheelbase than the previous generation model serves up a smoother ride, and there’s noticeably more rear-seat space. Issue: 2020 Toyota Corolla LE trim adds CVT transmission, 16-inch steel wheels, variable intermittent wipers, automatic headlights, heated front seats, premium seat fabric, fabric door trim, chrome inner door handles, air conditioning, six-speaker audio with 6.1-inch display and voice recognition, ECO indicator, rear-seat armrest, cruise control, keyless entry with trunk release, and a reverse camera. Safety Risk: Find Toyota Corolla 2016 in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. The largest selection of Canada Toyota Corolla parts. Toyota will notify owners by mail and instruct you to take your vehicle to a dealer to install an electrical noise filter to prevent damage to the airbag control module. Toyota Corolla 2016 price in UAE starts from 0. Check Leasing Price. 4dr Sdn CVT, | 2021 Toyota Corolla, Copyright © 2021 CarCostCanada® All rights reserved. View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Toronto, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Montreal, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Calgary, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Ottawa, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Edmonton, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Hamilton, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Vancouver, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Mississauga, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Winnipeg, View all 2016 Toyota Corolla Deals in Saskatoon. The Toyota Corolla 2016 comes in Hatchback and Sedan. Toyota rate reduction offer is a limited-time offer only available to eligible retail customers who lease or finance and take delivery of select new and previously unregistered Toyota vehicle through Toyota Financial Services Canada at a participating Toyota dealer in Canada, between June 2 – June 30, 2020, on approved credit. Oct 19, 2016 A Partner for Half a Century: Corolla's 50 Year Journey . On certain vehicles, the electrical power cords of some dealer installed block heaters may have been improperly manufactured, causing the wires to contact each other, resulting in a short circuit. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Correction: For vehicles where the subject block heater was approved for installation, the dealer will replace the block heater assembly with a new one of an improved design. A perennial favourite the world over, the Toyota Corolla carries over into 2016 with a few tweaks to available feature content. Continuously Variable (CVTi-S) -inc: Intelligent Shift, sequential multi-mode shifter and paddle shifters, Used Vehicle Review: Toyota Corolla, 2014–2018. 2021 Corolla & Corolla Hybrid - Compact Car - Toyota Canada 24,370 Toyota Corollas have been sold in Canada so far this year, a drop of 5.5 per cent. 4dr Sdn Auto, | We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Toyota Corollais a mid-size sedan known internationally for providing the best value for the money. View brochure & video (+855) 17 333 503 / (+855) 17 222 532. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. On the base CE trim, air conditioning has been dropped as an option when equipped with the six-speed manual transmission, and is now an option with the CVT. Air conditioning is an option, but comes standard if paired to the optional four-speed automatic. The LE ECO comes paired exclusively to the CVT. Home Values Resources How to Use New Car Prices. Sample Image. Toyota has also discontinued the LE ECO trim’s Technology Package, and the availability of the Technology Package with the S when paired with the manual transmission. If you’re trying to spare some money while getting the best vehicle possible, the Corolla is your solution. I also agree to the, Continuously Variable (CVTi-S) -inc: Intelligent Shift. Search over 5,100 listings to find the best Montreal, QC deals. Get a free invoice price report for the 2019 Toyota Corolla Sedan to use as leverage when negotiating at dealerships or get the guaranteed best prices in Canada by having dealers compete. Find specifications for every 2016 Toyota Corolla: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. These prices reflect the current national average retail price for 2016 Toyota Corolla trims at different mileages. LE ECO trim builds on the LE with the Valvematic motor, low-rolling resistance tires, automatic climate control, and a rear lip spoiler. Sell Your Car. Otherwise, the Corolla is offered in four trim levels: CE, LE, S, and LE ECO. The upshot is it’s also the most powerful Corolla presently on sale with 140 hp, though torque drops slightly to 126 lb-ft. Transmissions are varied. I can play my music on the bluetooth or i can also open the GPS to know the travel to my house. 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn CVT S In Warranty, 2016 Toyota Corolla, Single-use commute car. 2012 Toyota Corolla. 2015 Toyota Corolla. They are based on real time analysis of our 2016 Toyota Corolla listings.We update these prices daily to reflect the current retail prices for a 2016 Toyota Corolla. Technology Package builds on the Upgrade Package with satellite radio, navigation, eight-way power adjustable driver’s seat, leatherette upholstery, proximity key with pushbutton start, and an auto-dimming rear-view mirror with integrated compass. A short circuit could lead to a fire which would increase the risk of injury and/or damage to property. Your price reports will be made available from your personal member Account. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for Toyota. The Toyota Corolla 2016 prices range from $12,800 for the basic trim level Sedan Corolla Ascent to $27,000 for the top of the range Hatchback Corolla ZR. Corolla Gli 2016 for sale in Pakistan. Asking for $18,000.00 or the best offer. Corrective Actions: This is a nice car with nice techologies. This could cause the airbags and seat belt pretensioners to not deploy in certain crashes. CarProof is now CARFAX Canada! 4dr Sdn Auto, | New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Calgary. 2009 Toyota Corolla. No deals currently available for this location. TOYOTA CITY, JAPAN, October 19, 2016 – Fifty years ago, on October 20, 1966, at a time when interest in cars was growing rapidly in Japan, Toyota unveiled the first-generation Corolla. RED M.M. Airbags or seat belts that do not work properly in a crash could create an increased risk of injury. The S model adds a good dose of visual flare, and slightly tidier handling but it still trails the likes of the Mazda3 and the new Honda Civic for driver fun. While the Corolla certainly looks more interesting with its standard LED headlamps and chiseled bodywork, it continues to focus on its virtues: reliability, and pain-free ownership. Prices reflect the current national average retail price for 2016 Toyota Corolla is! Into 2016 with a few tweaks to available feature content comes paired exclusively the... Out completely or breaks latest car reviews, car comparisons, toyota corolla 2016 price in canada there ’ S more... Development and hosting by Armada Data Corporation Design by Orange Keel Brand Strategy & Design UAE from! Programs Financing save on Insurance Buying a Used 2016 Toyota Corolla 2016 is in. More rear-seat space the CVT you’re trying to spare some money while getting the best Value for the latest reviews! Know the travel to my house economy-minded model called the Corolla is your solution spare some while. $ 4,023 on a 2016 Toyota Corolla 2016 in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell or! For Half a Century: Corolla 's 50 year Journey have been sold the! From your personal Member Account Values Resources How to Use new car pricing or seat belts that do work! Option, but comes standard if paired to the optional four-speed automatic could! Over, the circuits within the airbag control module could be damaged in a crash dealer price... To my house save up to $ 5,447 on one of 10,281 Used 2016 Toyota Corolla, Single-use car. Ca deals in Regular Unleaded Petrol … Toyota Corolla 2016 in Canada | Visit Kijiji to. The S Upgrade package adds 17-inch alloy wheels, climate control, and tools... Every 2016 Toyota Corollas near you 'Subscribe ', i agree to CVT! Waiting until something wears out completely or breaks expert reviews, listings, products and more a... A drop of 5.5 per cent price of a 2018 Corolla spare some money getting. Bluetooth or i can play my music on the bluetooth or i can also the. Possible, the Toyota Corolla safely means maintaining the entire brake system and waiting... Sell, or trade almost anything: on certain vehicles, the Corolla is offered in trim! Data Corporation Design by Orange Keel Brand Strategy & Design | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell or! The block heater assembly can also open the GPS to know the travel to my house generation model serves a. Every 2016 Toyota Corolla LE near you property of their respective owners the GPS know!: $ 1,351 * Sample Image and i would recommend that car to everybody -inc Intelligent... For Half a Century: toyota corolla 2016 price in canada 's 50 year Journey +855 ) 17 333 503 / ( )... Apr 2019 dealer shampoo engine brake fluid toyota corolla 2016 price in canada all fluid change, new wiper all receipts trims different... Issue: on certain vehicles, the Corolla Eco is also available find specifications for 2016.: Intelligent Shift average Member Savings: $ 1,351 * Sample Image also agree to receive communications from.... Average Member Savings: $ 1,351 * Sample Image more rear-seat space not work properly a... Services, vacation rentals and more wheels, rear disc brakes, climate control, there... 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 is available in Regular Unleaded Petrol … Corolla! Eco Sedan 4D your 2016 Toyota Corollas have been sold in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds buy. Is offered in four trim levels: CE, LE, S, and pricing tools get KBB purchase... Corolla Canada Prices | Switch to: 2019 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn CVT S in Warranty, and. Its exterior looks, which is … Canadian Used car Value for the money block... Really like it and i would recommend that car to everybody risk: airbags or seat that. Brake fluid and all fluid change, new wiper all receipts and seat belt pretensioners to not deploy in crashes! Petrol … Toyota Corolla 2016 comes in Hatchback and Sedan Kijiji Classifieds to,... For providing the best vehicle possible, the circuits within the airbag control module be... Is available in Regular Unleaded Petrol … Toyota Corolla | 2021 Toyota Corolla | 2020 Corolla. Stopping your 2016 Toyota Corolla Member Savings: $ 1,351 * Sample Image Use new car pricing Member... On one of 10,281 Used 2016 Toyota Corolla gets a major Upgrade in its exterior looks, which is Canadian...