128:1; [Ezek. 57You are my portion, O Lord;I have said that I would keep Your words.

49Remember the word to Your servant,Upon which You have caused me to hope. 40 Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.
I would then have perished in my affliction. 134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts. 66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments. 2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. Meditations on the Excellencies of the Word of God א ALEPH. 64The earth, O Lord, is full of Your mercy;Teach me Your statutes.

2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies. 5Oh, that my ways were directedTo keep Your statutes! 2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! 96 I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad. 167 My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly. Luke-Acts Wisdom Literature 114 lYou are my hiding place and my shield; For I will keep the commandments of my God! 24:35; [1 Pet. King James Version 119 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord. 105 Your word is a lamp to my feetAnd a light to my path.106 I have sworn and confirmedThat I will keep Your righteous judgments.107 I am afflicted very much;Revive me, O Lord, according to Your word.108 Accept, I pray, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord,And teach me Your judgments.109 My life is continually [r]in my hand,Yet I do not forget Your law.110 The wicked have laid a snare for me,Yet I have not strayed from Your precepts.111 Your testimonies I have taken as a [s]heritage forever,For they are the rejoicing of my heart.112 I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutesForever, to the very end. 158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word. Luke-Acts -------------------- 73 nYour hands have made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments.

145 I cry out with my whole heart;Hear me, O Lord!I will keep Your statutes.146 I cry out to You;Save me, and I will keep Your testimonies.147 I rise before the dawning of the morning,And cry for help;I hope in Your word.148 My eyes are awake through the night watches,That I may meditate on Your word.149 Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness;O Lord, revive me according to Your justice.150 They draw near who follow after wickedness;They are far from Your law.151 You are near, O Lord,And all Your commandments are truth.152 Concerning Your testimonies,I have known of old that You have founded them forever.
117[u]Hold me up, and I shall be safe,And I shall observe Your statutes continually. 113 I hate double-minded people,    but I love your law.114 You are my refuge and my shield;    I have put my hope in your word.115 Away from me, you evildoers,    that I may keep the commands of my God!116 Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live;    do not let my hopes be dashed.117 Uphold me, and I will be delivered;    I will always have regard for your decrees.118 You reject all who stray from your decrees,    for their delusions come to nothing.119 All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross;    therefore I love your statutes.120 My flesh trembles in fear of you;    I stand in awe of your laws. 25:2; [Rom. 2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the # Deut. 67 Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word. 88Revive me according to Your lovingkindness,So that I may keep the testimony of Your mouth. 128Therefore all Your precepts concerning all thingsI consider to be right;I hate every false way.