There's a problem loading this menu right now. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There's only two of us in the household, and we typically only have one TV streaming at a time. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2014, Well, it's going back. Visit http://netgear.com/support , put in that modelnumber, and look for Documentation. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2014. But still could use some tweaks. However, this router gives a good signal throughout the house, even though it is in the less-than-ideal location of the basement. It just kind of leaves you hanging from there. Before buying the router I read through a lot of the reviews. Now I realize there are a lot factors that effect the routers ability to provide a good signal but for me it doesn't live up to the praise it was given for long range. Verified Purchase. By the time i decided it had to be returned, I was 2 days out of Amazon's return policy. [...]. ft. home. Great router with good controls & expected bandwidth, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2015. The router installed easily with NetGenie and does the job. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I needed to replace old Linksys router because it kept dropping the signal and had poor range in my 2900 sq.ft home. Set up was pretty simple using web-based setup, only "customization" I did was changing the wi-fi password. I only get a single bar, maybe two in the farthest room that doesn't have a lot of walls to get through. Unfortunately this router provided poor performance and seemed to overheat - at times very hot to the touch. AC750 Dual Band WiFi Router We need a router that will work best with our 300Mbps internet for an approximately 1400 sq. Netgear AC750 R6020 (Router): 3.4 out of 5 stars from 5 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. TIA! Great router for streaming HDTV to Xbox 360 Media Extender. It would never configure my connection. I tried several other routers including a TP-Link and a more expensive ASUS RT-AC56U. > [...] Would the R6020 AC750 Dual Band WiFi Router be a good fit for> us? Would the R6020 AC750 Dual Band WiFi Router be a good fit for us? Would the R6020 AC750 Dual Band WiFi Router be a good fit for us? But I wanted to tweak some settings (e.g. The Good The Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender EX6100 extends an existing Wi-Fi network for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz clients simultaneously. Regardless, I was a little concerned. Our intermittent connection problem went critical. I'd expect 10Mb/s to satisfy that requirement, but if I were payingfor a 300Mb/s connection, then I'd want at least some probablity ofgetting more than a third of that. This page works best with JavaScript. Purchased this router to be able to stream HDTV over wireless to an Xbox 360 being used as media extender. Wifi Router | Wireless Routers for Home | NETGEAR. This router was better able to sustain a consist HDTV capable connection to my Xbox 360 that is 1 wall and 1 floor away. Where "Fast Ethernet" means faster than the typical speeds in 1985. This tool gives you full control of the the router settings, and you can set up the proper security settings easily for the router, and each wireless band (2.4GHz & 5GHz). Get the User Manual or the ProductData Sheet. The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2015. There's only two of us in the household, and we typically only have one TV streaming at a time.