The clearer part of the year in Greer begins around August 2 and lasts for 3.6 months, ending around November 21. High 56F. The cloudier part of the year begins around November 21 and lasts for 8.4 months, ending around August 2. The percentage of time spent at various humidity comfort levels, categorized by dew point. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the colored areas indicate when the moon is above the horizon. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Aviation We assume no responsibility for any decisions made on the basis of the content presented on this site. Hourly Forecast Graph Within 50 miles contains very significant variations in elevation (5,889 feet). Current Hazards. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. High 56F. We draw particular cautious attention to our reliance on the MERRA-2 model-based reconstructions for a number of important data series. Today’s and tonight’s Taylors, SC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com On or about December 8, 2020, the web pages here at radar.weather.gov will be replaced. Office Staff, Current Conditions The calmer time of year lasts for 5.3 months, from May 16 to October 25. Low 33F. Max UV Index 3 Moderate. Weather radar map shows the location of precipitation, its type (rain, snow, and ice) and its recent movement to help you plan your day. From bottom to top, the black lines are the previous solar midnight, sunrise, solar noon, sunset, and the next solar midnight. WNW 7 mph. Today’s and tonight’s Greer, SC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com From bottom (most yellow) to top (most gray), the color bands indicate: full daylight, twilight (civil, nautical, and astronomical), and full night. Greer experiences some seasonal variation in monthly rainfall. Indoor Humidity 39% (Ideal Humidity) Dew Point 42° F. Cloud Cover 46%. Hi. The brighter period of the year lasts for 4.4 months, from April 13 to August 24, with an average daily incident shortwave energy per square meter above 6.0 kWh. Thunder possible. The smallest chance of a wet day is 21% on October 28. River Flooding; Thunderstorms; ... Greer, SC 29651 (864) 848-3859 Comments? The estimated value at Greer is computed as the weighted average of the individual contributions from each station, with weights proportional to the inverse of the distance between Greer and a given station. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Mystery Monolith Discovered in Utah Desert, Entire Hurricane Season in Just 76 Seconds. Rain? Careers in the National Weather Service All other weather data, including cloud cover, precipitation, wind speed and direction, and solar flux, come from NASA's MERRA-2 Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis . Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport, MERRA-2 Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis. Low 41F. Severe Thunderstorms The beach/pool score favors clear, rainless days with perceived temperatures between 75°F and 90°F. Standard Radar The hottest day of the year is July 20, with an average high of 89°F and low of 70°F. The growing season in Greer typically lasts for 7.6 months (231 days), from around March 24 to around November 11, rarely starting before March 7 or after April 11, and rarely ending before October 20 or after December 2. Air Quality Excellent. The area within 2 miles of Greer is covered by artificial surfaces (74%), trees (13%), and cropland (13%), within 10 miles by trees (39%) and artificial surfaces (30%), and within 50 miles by trees (72%) and cropland (19%). The solar day over the course of the year 2020. These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, This Pre-Black Friday Sale Will Keep Your Home Fresh, Ahead of Black Friday, This Fashionable Health & Fitness Smartwatch Is Under $45, This Lamp Charges Your Phone, Tells Time and Temperature, and Is On Sale Ahead of Black Friday, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. A mainly sunny sky. Those scores are combined into a single hourly composite score, which is then aggregated into days, averaged over all the years in the analysis period, and smoothed. The most pleasant months of the year for Greer are May, September and April. Low 51F. Humidity 54%. High 61F. The chance of a wet day peaks at 46% on July 27. The wind is most often from the east for 1.3 months, from August 5 to September 14, with a peak percentage of 35% on September 6. Growing degree days are a measure of yearly heat accumulation used to predict plant and animal development, and defined as the integral of warmth above a base temperature, discarding any excess above a maximum temperature. 61°. Based on this categorization, the most common form of precipitation throughout the year is rain alone, with a peak probability of 46% on July 27. Max UV Index 3 Moderate. Low 49F. Nationwide, Safety and Education High 51F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. The muggiest day of the year is July 24, with muggy conditions 81% of the time. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 34°F to 89°F and is rarely below 21°F or above 95°F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Based on this score, the best times of year to visit Greer for general outdoor tourist activities are from early May to mid June and from mid August to early October, with a peak score in the third week of September. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Take control of your data. Names, locations, and time zones of places and some airports come from the GeoNames Geographical Database . Ice? The first option will be automatically selected. Use escape to clear. The first option will be automatically selected. Please select one of the following: Click a location below for detailed forecast. The number of hours during which the Sun is visible (black line).