At present, the motorcycle is priced at INR 1.90 lakh (ex-showroom), undercutting the rivals by almost INR 30,000 in India. This Story has not been edited by ABP News. 51,000 On Its BS6 Cars In November, European Union Says It Could Be Self-Sufficient In Electric Vehicle Batteries By 2025, Honda Transalp Rumours Resurface From Japan, Toyota Halts Production At Bidadi Plant In Karnataka Again. It will be getting the same 373 cc single-cylinder engine which makes 34 bhp at 8,000 rpm and 35 Nm at 6,500 rpm with a six-speed gearbox doing the job of transferring the power to the wheels. 43mm telescopic forks, gas charged twin spring suspension and petal disc brakes come with equipped with ABS. Q. Bajaj Dominar 200 competition In fact, they help the motorcycle look more aggressive than before. This 187 kg bike is available in 2 colours. 16.26 lakhs, Nissan Magnite Review: Powerful, Purposeful and BIG, Nissan Magnite Price to be revealed on 2nd December 2020. having a different colour on the 200 cc model of the Dominar will let the people also have a subtle way of differentiation between both. However, we do wish Bajaj offered black-coloured alloy wheels at least as an option to complement the overall dark theme of the motorcycle. We are a bunch of people who are passionate about bikes and cars. Q. Bajaj Dominar 200 – Competition. The NS 200 is offered with all sorts of modern amenities you could think of without burning a hole in your pocket. By: Agencies | 04 Oct 2018 07:00 PM (IST). Bajaj Dominar / Pulsar 200 is available in three cool color options, Red, White and Blue. Check out the photo of new 250cc Bajaj Dominar in Black color option. @ Sree | Is it possible to add to its main or secondary display? 1.65 Lakh in India. We share the experience, reviews and stuff connected to Gaadis. Apart from the new colours, the 2018 Dominar now gets golden alloy wheels as well. Your email address will not be published. The bike looks hefty and the exhaust sounds premium. Our representatives will get back to you shortly. The all new Dominar 250 features twin barrel exhaust that produces a throaty exhaust note with a heavy bass, enhancing the sports tourer feel. Q. Click and rotate to see the entire 360-degree view NS200. If you happen to be in the market for one, here's our take on the most ideal colour from Bajaj’s power cruiser. We use our own and third party cookies in order to improve your experience and our service. @ Gautham | Yes I would also like to know that .. like through an ecu update on the manin console just like the 2019 D400... Or will we get the avg fuel etc .. on the main console, It's not about the software update.there is no hardware components such as sensors for gear position indicator...and avg fuel ..In 2_3 years the dominar 250 will come with this features...same as.. dominar 400ug came...I think it's bajajs strategy . What is engine power of Bajaj Dominar 250? with us, our representatives will get back We expect Bajaj to charge a small premium for the dual-tone colour scheme (the one with golden wheels) of up to ₹ 5,000 or so over the regular colours. Average mileage 30kmpl which i checked neck to neck method in city, yet to check in highway. If the bike is launched, it will mainly compete with sub-200 CC sports bikes along with the sub 200 CC cruisers. The just launched brand new 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 motorcycle is powered by 248.8cc DOHC engine … Bajaj Dominar 200 Available Colors Blue. It also makes the commuter bike look a lot sharper than others in the segment. E.g - Which variant of Dominar 250 is best to buy? What is the top speed of Bajaj Dominar 250? Bajaj Dominar 250 is available in 2 colours: Black and Red. Perimeter frame is world-class stuff and makes it to the motorcycle like modern Pulsar’s. Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Split Seat Disc CBS BS6. You can add more to this story by commenting below. Pune-based Autologue Design has launched new touring kits for the Bajaj Dominar 400. To get more details of Bajaj Dominar 400, download BikeDekho App. I loved this bike, very aggressive with sporty performance, heavy and rock solid so that it will be planted in all the speeds, barley no vibration after 3rd gear, very comfortable seating position and extraordinary clutch. The first two paint options sport the same blacked out colour scheme but are separated by chrome accents on the first and red accents on the second. i bought in aug2020.ovr all pakage is best in market till now.i would suggest to them whos budget is abt 1.9lac and want decent bike.just take it cons 1)-i had with this is the sound while changing gears.upword from neutral to 1st.2 )i m having prob with rear tyre breaking sound is coming lik brushing all the time. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, 60% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, all over good..any one buy this..all good styling is medium, not good I think 400 is better than 250 this bike reached 130 last. Check out Vine Black colour of Bajaj Dominar 250. Apart from the new colours, the 2018 Dominar now gets golden alloy wheels as well. All apart I love my brotherhood. Thank you! What is the fuel tank capacity of Bajaj Dominar 250? But that’s hardly a surprise since thousands of two-wheeler buyers still flock to Bajaj showrooms for the (almost) quarter-litre motorcycle. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. The performance tourer was spotted wearing an appealing racing Red paint scheme earlier and after its official reveal, the deliveries have indeed begun as well. Thanks for reporting this. To get more details of Bajaj Dominar 250, download BikeDekho App. Q. The Petal disc are 320mm at front and 230 mm. :), It's nearly 2 months I used this bike. While they aren’t extraordinary in any way, we’d pick the black colour option as it lends the motorcycle a dash of sportiness with its red and white accents. While Iron Man looks quite good in his red and gold armour, we are still trying to determine whether it looks good on the Dominar or not. While both colours help the motorcycle look fresh, we'd have to pick the white paint option as it helps bring out the cruiser’s various design elements like the chrome garnishes, taller windshield and the backrest with Avenger insignia. The 200 cc version is expected to arrive in an all-new blue colour. Bajaj Dominar Key Specs to you shortly. Your email address will not be published. Cons are missing gear shift indicator, rear tires are smaller. Personally, we wish it still came with the older yellow paint scheme. All prices are subject to change, and Bajaj Auto Ltd. reserves the right to modify the prices. With both front and rear disc brakes, Bajaj Dominar 400 comes up with anti-locking braking system. Bajaj has had a decent 2017 and from the looks of it, they are gearing up for 2018 by first offering new, interesting colours for the Dominar. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, in a way, was the company's first modern-day sports bike. This blue colour might grab a lot of attention as this will be something new to see on the vehicle. All rights reserved. The new 2020 model BS6 Dominar 250 motorcycle features 2 color options namely: Check out the photos of new 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 motorcycle in different color options below: Bajaj Dominar 250 is offered in Canyon Red color option. planning to change the tire to 150/60. It’s been one of the best-selling models in the Pulsar lineup. I can feel vibration on first 3 gears after that, bike shows his real attitude smoothness. Single cylinder engine of Bajaj Dominar 400 has a 6 speed manual gearbox. Bajaj Pulsar RS 200. Bajaj Dominar 400 Highlights. If we had to choose, we'd pick the blue colour scheme, which, when paired with the combination of white, doesn't look too loud like the red, nor too subtle like black.