Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I bought this to replace an ancient Zoom effects box. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 High-Performance 3D Multi-Engine Effects Processor,Silver & Black at Amazon.com. Reverbs, delays, distortions, filters, EQs, dynamics, modulation, vocoders and more -- this Behringer FX processor packs in 71 algorithms to experiment with! enlarge Behringer FX2000 … Bryan Duggan's review "This unit is NOT a multi effects pedal substitute" 2. Perhaps some reviews of the … 3. The Behringer … cons: Four-character display is limiting. Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Purchase I received the purchase on time. TRANSFER: You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, sublicense or provide commercial hosting services with the Software. The FX2000 employs BEHRINGER RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology to simulate acoustic environments with stunning accuracy. Average Score: 2.0 ( 2/5 based on 3 reviews ) 2 reviews: 67 %: 02/07/2020. The FX2000 looks like it's pretty much the same as the DSP-2024P virtualizer pro that it replaces. Behringer Virtualizer Pro £114: pros: Good-quality effects. Rating and Reviews: Behringer FX2000 Effects. Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 user reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Effects options include powerful modulation, amp simulation, … Affordable. summary: The Virtualizer Pro handles all the usual effects well and also provides a number of less obvious treatments, such as guitar amp simulation, vocoding and phrase sampling. Easy to use. Can be used in dual-channel mode. You might want to grab the manual of both units and compare. Multi-Effects Processor Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000: 93 images, 3 user review(s), 3 prices, 1 video and 1 news item The unit is very user friendly and is working as expected so far. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Behringer FX2000 Virtualizer 3D Multi Engine Effects Processor at Amazon.com. I was able to get the unit up and running in no time.