endobj 0 /Outlines obj R /Page /Filter 405 ... AP ® ENGLISH LITERATURE AND COMPOSITION 2015 … /Names obj R 24 obj 2015 AP Statistics Exam - Free Response Solution #2 These responses are not endorsed or sponsored by AP CollegeBoard or any other outside entity. It was a response to the international version of the A.P. 0 1 1 x��UKo1��m���������ģBE�P��Q�Q�R����w��&��RY��/�|�y�C�u�uA����1��������T�p��=>]l5I]LaeS�'pF2��'���g? /Group endobj R 720 9 Many sentences in a row start with the phrase “we will have to”and in the middle state “as well as”. In line 6, the word "his" is referring to. 1 21 ( Log Out /  /Parent AP® ENGLISH LITERATURE AND COMPOSITION 2015 SCORING GUIDELINES ... ENGLISH LITERATURE AND COMPOSITION 2015 SCORING COMMENTARY ... www.collegeboard.org. << % ���� endstream << 0 << Free-Response Questions Download free-response questions from past exams along with scoring guidelines, sample responses from exam takers, and scoring distributions. For the “open question” students were offered a list of texts that would work well for the prompt. 0 This question presented students with a complex, multi -level task of identifying acts of cruelty, determining what the cruelty says about the perpetrator and/or victim, and then analyzing the deeper impact of cruelty on the work as a whole. /Transparency This paper was written in the same time as would be recommended be spent on a rhetorical analysis essay, which is 40 minutes. 0 *AP & Advanced Placement Program are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this site. R >> /DeviceRGB obj R /Transparency endobj 0 Addams shames the reader into wanting to prove themselves and create change. obj >> stream 2015 #1 Free Response Question - AP Physics 1 - Exam Solution - Duration: 7:56. 18 Due to such an introduction, Claudius is clearly presented as the antagonist. x��VKO�@^ŇJ{i�z�RAU*av���{kHQ '���EU�������۱;!��:������73�ͬ���m7�0�\�k.B!dbc#4�X��$�]��g-��J��0�K�}�'� /Filter ] 23 >> 0 /PageLabels 0 8 /FlateDecode [ endobj This is a fairly easy question if you don't get too caught up in the idea of the parrot. 2. /Contents /Transparency University of the South Pacific, Fiji • ENGLISH MISC. Use your browser's back button to return to your test results. /Parent The parallelism in the second paragraph also builds power and energy. Please include any other comments regarding aspects of AP Literature that should remain or change for next year's class. 25 stream 17 Critic Roland Barthes has said, “ Literature is the question minus the answer.” Choose a novel, or play, and, considering Barthes ’ observation, write an essay in which you analyze a central question the work raises and the extent to which it offers answers. ] 1 obj 1 This rhetorical analysis was on Jane Addams’ speech to the Chicago Union League club in 1903. I felt well-prepared for the AP Literature exam after taking this class. 20 0 0 << /CS By repeating phrases and structures Addams builds the energy felt. endstream /Annots obj 26 Question 2 . >> endobj endstream 2004. R /CS /Page 0 Essay Response to 2015 Question 2. /Contents Parminder Singh AP Lit, P.2 October 26, 2015 Hamlet Paragraph Assignments 1.2.87-159: Question 1 (accidentally did it on the same act so I did another one) Act 1.2 introduces the relationship between Hamlet and King Claudius, Hamlet’s former uncle and new step-father, and characterizes Claudius. >> 405 18 0 /Resources If you are using assistive technology and need help accessing these PDFs in another format, contact Services for Students with Disabilities at 212-713-8333 or by email at [email protected]. The strong pathos and parallelism Addams added into her address emphasize her purpose of creating change in the government and the country. [ Flipping Physics 39,738 views. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. 0 endobj >> My teacher clearly presented expectations and instructions. R /S obj Date: Thursday, August 27, 2015 Class: AP Lit Due: Read pg. /Group /Nums endobj R [ R /Page >> 19 0 3 /MediaBox In D.H. Lawrences novel The Rainbow, women are captured as one who seeks to explore the world and venture 9 /Resources x��VKO1����� ��T���^K��JBx(@ȫ=T� U����~��eCP�M��x%�7$L�̀����_����0�u�U��ї�w}�����)?B�9Y$�|)$/�W�Br�XR����2UiRX�~Z7������͵_x ����T��yҧBf��VAM�&��8|T�JMa��� ��"�ŀz����8���@!1�Qڪ`T���>��5�j�����!���I�`���g���o���̰:{�_��6٘�}ք����/�^[c�A/Y���;��8�߁f���w�� ���[����{��K3�|��#+�շyT��x{'oiJ�t&IH�x+&)�3�2��:�噺8͕��Q8uf�Mt�� E�u���*�J�=�ho�ڮ�R�!�{Y�8��H��Zc�_� ����(s���MЊ^L�rA��Y��y� (I�X���ۄ��r���I*��72����!�/o�h �MHT1��=��E;����a^7�X?��2��=�tP{;Xׁ��X�-�t ��x���"����:�����mB&2�@;@O�B�v��K[�d�d�o ��gv�\^�I�Ȕ:oF��P0j��m��9g� F���n���,�^�R��\��Lj��mD�B-�c׀�(~�d�FIJo�f��M�cd2��`�"G�8��\�xB���G�ؾ���x?G�����7�z���� ��E)Ռ��j�ƕ��Nهo��%��x��� /MediaBox /JavaScript End of year review Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree Class time was used effectively. << 0 593 << [ The parrot, (A), speaks words in various languages; the "fluty notes" come from the mockingbird on the other side of the door. /Group AP Literature was more challenging than previous English classes. This paper was written in the same time as would be recommended be spent on a rhetorical analysis essay, which is 40 minutes. 22 0 0 /FlateDecode >> /Length ] /Transparency /DeviceRGB My teacher was available to help or answer questions. endobj R << Question 1 (Derek Walcott, “XIV”) The score should reflect the quality of the essay as a whole — its content, style, and mechanics. << Question 2 Overview Students were asked to carefully read a passage from D. H. Lawrence’s early-20th-century novel The Rainbow (1915) and to write an essay analyzing how Lawrence employs literary devices to characterize the R Sunday, March 15, 2015. [ 28 Javascript is required for this site to function, please enable. Claudius does so in a very demeaning manner: “your, father lost a father; that father lost, lost his…” (1.2.89-90). 0 /FlateDecode endobj 405 R >> 0 0 obj A. the parrot; B. Mr. Pontellier; C. Mr. Lebrun; D. the mocking-bird; E. Mr. Klein; Correct Answer: D. Explanation: This is a fairly easy question if you don't get too caught up in the idea of the parrot. 0 /Catalog Such an introduction helps evoke empathy in not only the heart of Hamlet but also the. ( Log Out /  0 x��VKOA��Lڃ�x�b0� C�{ڛ�� �]�F�,(�o���u�;�����3��Տ�����/�L�m� ��连�K.R!dp��V̎�(v�\;띠���@ �M$�|f�g|�/ 䒯}�?�]���E���"���ZP�+Be�j:Tf*K+���y�:�Z^��F���4�IRϓ>��e� Hamlet has just lost his father and is a very unstable, state of grieving. SGT Answer Key 2015 Solved Question Paper Download May 9, 2015; Check AP DSC 2015 District Wise Merit List – (LP & SGT) February 1, 2016; AP DSC Physical Education Teacher (PET) Syllabus 2015 December 2, 2014; TET cum TRT (DSC-2015) Initial Keys Download All Sets All Subjects May 20, 2015 ] Starting her major points with “let us assume” and “let us take” associates the phrase with importance in the audience and creates power in the statements and claims Addams pairs with them. /Length /Annots << /Filter Download free-response questions from past exams along with scoring guidelines, sample responses from exam takers, and scoring distributions. * Imagery and diction indicate fierce sibling rivalry, competition, and territorialism--”hiss of triumph” --”suspicion and rivalry” --“promising enticing (used obj << R R /Type /Creator /D Graded essays were returned in a timely manner.