Please refer to the service center charts below to determine which service center you must use. R-1 petitions filed by an employer for a beneficiary who will be employed as a minister or in a religious occupation or vocation. 850 S St. ATTN: I-129 E-1 as an abused spouse or abused child of a qualifying Cuban Adjustment Act of November 2, 1966 eligible spouse or parent. If you are filing Form I-765 with another form, file both forms at the location specified by the other form. 1st Floor, Room 1600 (The Department of Labor will communicate with you using next-day delivery if you don’t provide an email address.). Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1012, USCIS California Service Center P.O. Irving, Texas 75038-0001. P.O. Attn: VKL 30 Houghton Street Regular Hours. Please refer to the service center charts below to determine which service center you must use. Extensions of stay for A-3, G-5, or NATO-7 nonimmigrants. Attn: I-129 H-1B3 St. Albans, VT 05478-2399. Attn: I-129 O If you live in: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming file at: USCIS If you are already in the U.S. and are changing from one nonimmigrant status to another, or just extending the same status, a visa is not required. 30 Houghton Street Box 10825 Include your email address in the application. USCIS California Service Center St. Albans, VT 05479-0001, Premium Processing Service If there’s no Sunday edition, advertise in the daily edition with the widest circulation serving your local area, Contacting domestic workers you’ve employed during the previous year and offer them a job if they were not terminated for cause or did not abandon the worksite, Advertising in a maximum of three other states in the region or in expected labor supply states. Attn: I-129 H-1B Regular Cap H-4 spouse of an H-1B nonimmigrant filing Form I-539 separately from the H-1B principal nonimmigrant or filed concurrently with Form I-765 for category (c)(26). Box 10140  St. Albans, VT 05479-0001, Premium Processing Service Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, Premium Processing Service  Not affiliated with any government agency. This contract should contain: The beginning and ending dates of the contract period, Hours per day and days per week each worker will work, Specific days workers are not required to work, such as the Sabbath or United States federal holidays, The crop(s) to be worked and each job to be performed, plus rate for each crop (determine whether workers will be paid by hourly rate or by piece and then estimate the cost). 24000 Avila Road Re: H-1B Petition of Columbia University/Department of [dept. Box 10825 Box 87129 Box 20400 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker with USCIS (I-129). 24000 Avila Road Box 10129  All H-1B petitions filed by cap-exempt petitioners, including extensions with the same employer and no change in job duties, must be filed with the CSC. The Chicago National Processing Center will provide you with specific instructions about the recruiting activities you are required to complete. Use one of the following categories instead: Eligibility Category under 8 CFR Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1012, USCIS California Service Center Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, Premium Processing Service US Citizenship and Immigration Services will send you a WAC number, also referred to as a receipt or case number, when they approve your application. However, if you are already in the U.S. and would like to extend your R1 visa status or would like to change from another nonimmigrant status or would like to change your employment, the sponsoring religious organization must file the petition with USCIS first and get it approved. Postal Service (USPS): Q-1 petitions filed by an employer for a beneficiary who will participate in an international cultural exchange program. In that case, I-129 approval notice is sent to the Port Of Entry (POE) where the beneficiary intends to apply for admission. Mail Form I-539, and any other required forms, through the foreign government’s mission or the U.N. Secretariat to: U.S. Mission to the United Nations Attn: I-129 E-3 USCIS California Service Center Attn: I-129 H-1B3 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607, Premium Processing Service Laguna Niguel, CA 92607, Premium Processing Service 7857 Blandy Road You can find this information on your I-797 notice. Attn: FBAS 24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2312 Laguna Niguel, CA 92677. Attn: I-129 H-1B A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States. (If you're providing rental or other public housing, you must present documentation that the housing complies with the local, state, or federal regulations. name] to classify [H- 1B applicant name], a [nationality] 24000 Avila Road You’ll have 5 days to provide missing information and correct errors. Box 10129 Includes petitions filed for P-1A athlete or athletic group other than major league sports, P-1B, P-1S, P-2, P-2S, P-3 and P-3S. The Chicago National Processing Center will include instructions for payment with your determination letter. USCIS California Service Center USCIS California Service Center Attn: I-129 H-1B2 A comprehensive written statement from an authorized official of the religious organization (from the organizational unit responsible for maintaining I-9’s) that will be employing the alien has been a member of the denomination for the past 2 years and the arrangements, if any, for salary, benefits, and other compensation, the name and location of the place the alien will provide the services, the organization’s affiliation with the denomination. 75 Lower Welden Street 24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2312 Laguna Niguel, CA 92677. Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1012, USCIS California Service Center 2501 S. State Highway 121 Business E-1 applications filed by an employer requesting an extension of stay or change of status. Dallas, TX 75266. USCIS Vermont Service Center These petitions are accepted at the CSC and VSC. Chicago, IL 60602 2nd Floor, Room 2312  A continuation of previously approved employment from the same employer without change; A change in previously approved employment; Notification to a U.S. consulate, POE, or PFI; or. P.O. 2nd Floor, Room 2312 Attn: I-129 H-1B Master’s Cap Laguna Niguel, CA 92607, USCIS Vermont Service Center Vermont Service Center Box 10825 Box 10825 The State Workforce Agency housing certificate that shows your housing meets all standards and can house the number or workers requested. 24000 Avila Road Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1012, USCIS California Service Center USCIS St. Albans, VT 05478-2399, P-1A or P-1S major league sports organization petitions. Box 660921 Please refer to the service center charts below to determine which service center you must use. USCIS California Service Center Submit a new petition before the existing contract expires. You must first recruit domestic workers and document all recruitment activities before you hire foreign workers using the H-2A visa program. For quick communication, include your email address in the application. As a part of the domestic recruitment process, you will need to post job advertisements in local areas near the workplace. USCIS California Service Center Official websites use .gov 3507 International Place, NW 24000 Avila Road 2nd Floor, Room 2312 Laguna Niguel, CA 92677: Once the petition is approved, the employer or agent is sent a Notice of Approval, Form I-797. 2nd Floor, Room 2312  P.O. Mail Form I-539, and any other required forms, through your embassy, international organization, or NATO to: U.S. Department of State Keep this and all related documentation for at least 3 years. I am confused about the courier delivery address of California Service Centre Is this California Service Center 24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2326 Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 OR California Service Center 24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2302 Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 ATTN: I-129 L Premium Processing For information about the types of I-129 petitioners, see "H-2A Petitioners: Questions and Answers" on the US Citizenship and Immigration Services website.