It's big, super soft and cozy. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. It is made of good quality and SUPER soft!!!! THOUGHTFUL DESIGN DETAILS: Giant hood keeps your head and neck warm and doubles as a pillow for lying down as well - Features large pockets to hold your phone, TV remote controllers, snacks and so on - The elastic sleeves can be pushed up and stay, which is pretty handy when you are eating or doing any other activities. Wife LOVE it!!! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. I love the feel on the inside. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Very pleased with the purchase! You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Ready for winter! et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg). I bought it for my mother. It is super warm and trust me, you will fall asleep. After receiving the item, contact seller within. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. SOFT & WARM BEIGE STRIPED BABY ALPACA WOOL BLANKET PLAID 90"x65", Egyptian Comfort 1800 Count 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set Deep Pocket Bed Sheets, Super Deluxe 1800 Count Hotel Quality 4 Piece Deep Pocket Bed Sheet Set, A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as. Other offers may also be available. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. A great gift for someone who likes to be cozy! Subject to credit approval. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Please enter a number less than or equal to 40. Unable to add item to Wish List. No additional import charges at delivery! The inside has 1-2inches of pure fluff. Last one . I can replace my favourite warm winter blanket with this Sherpa Hoodie now! But all in all: I LOVE IT! Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. SOFT & WARM BABY ALPACA WOOL THROW BLANKET BED COUCH SOFA COVER QUEEN 90"x70", SOFT & WARM STRIPED ALPACA LLAMA WOOL BLANKET THROW 95"x65" QUEEN BED SOFA COUCH, SOFT & WARM STRIPED ALPACA LLAMA WOOL BLANKET PLAID 90"x65" QUEEN, SOFT&WARM GOLDEN ORANGE SUMMER STRIPED ALPACA LLAMA WOOL BLANKET QUEEN BED SOFA, Chunky blanket Arm knit Chunky Knitted Thick Blanket Bulky Knit Throw Merino, ALPACA WOOL BLANKET THROW AQUA BLUE TURQUOISE STRIPED PLAID QUEEN SOFT & WARM, SOFT & WARM STRIPED ALPACA LLAMA WOOL BLANKET PLAID THROW QUEEN BED SOFA COVER, SOFT & WARM STRIPED ALPACA LLAMA WOOL BLANKET THROW 90"x70" QUEEN BED SOFA COUCH, Satin Silk Pillowcase Pillow Case Cover King Queen Standard Cushion Cover New, LIMITED OFFER! Excellent Cold Resistance: Wearable blanket is made of ultra-fine plush microfiber and fluffy sherpa… 4.5 out of 5 … Buyer pays for return shipping, 1:1 Iron Man MK5 Wearable Helmet Voice Control Touch Switch Deformed Full Masks, Blue Light Steam Nano Spray Gun Anion Nano Disinfectant Machine, 3PCS Drill Brush Power Scrubber Drill Attachments For Grout Cleaning, 1:1 Wearable Iron Man MK5 Helmet Halloween Cosplay Voice-controlled Deformed NEW, Electronic Iron Man MK46 Wearable Helmet 1:1 Prop Touch Version Open, 1:1 AutoKing Iron Man MK7 Helmet Wearable Cosplay Prop Voice-controlled Deformed, Go.C Personal Wearable Hand Sani Dispenser Clip On Belt Spray Kickstarter, Fallout 76 Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet Fall Out Mask Prop Halloween Mask, Spiderman Cosplay Mask Wearable Remote Control Eyes Helmet Cosplay Prop Gift, Game Cosplay Replic Mask T-51 Helmet Halloween Prop PVC Wearable Helmet Handmade, 1:1 Iron Man MK85 Wearable Helmet Touch Touch Open Close Full Masks Cosplay Gift, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is.